Learning How To Lead With Kindness As Your Superpower with Sophie Bretag
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, host Catherine Bowyer chats with Kindness Queen Sophie Bretag. Sophie teaches leaders and teams how to find their authenticity, guiding them to unapologetically lead from that place to create workplaces that are filled with kindness and psychological safety . As someone who lives with high functioning anxiety, Sophie embraces her whole-humanness to truly show people how they can be seen, heard and supported in workplaces and beyond.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- why it is important to pay attention to the energy someone brings when you're together
- how Sophie works with her high functioning anxiety to find mental calm and peace
- how finding colour in her life (and wardrobe) brought Sophie back to her unique essence
- why accepting yourself is an incremental, one-step-at-a-time process
- how Sophie landed herself a teaching role on the Insight Timer app
- what stepping into a more authentic life, online and beyond meant for her positive wellbeing and mental health and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Sophie Bretag here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being