Lessons from a life lived in war with Taira Stuart
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, host Catherine Bowyer chats with Ukraine born Taira Stuart. As a former political advisor for international affairs her specialty now is analysing how societies think and how societies heal. The two women met during their studies at a spiritual psychology programme and fast became friends, listen as Taira shares her incredible lessons from a life lived in war.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what it was like being a young adult in the time the Berlin Wall came down
- how Taira's spiritual studies informed her on how international studies should be approached
- the unique moment Taira went from teaching Russian grammar to flying to United States Congress
- the value that lies inherently with women and their ability to think and feel quickly
- why both women believe the key to whole, integrated leadership lies within feminine energy
and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Taira Stuart here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being