The power of knowing yourself with Kate Halfpenny
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with Kate Halfpenny from Bad Mother Media. After decades of writing about other people while raising three of her own, she stepped out from her award-winning career in journalism to create a one-stop shop for personal and professional brands that need memorable writing. Inspired by words, nostalgia, vodka cocktails and Dave Grohl, listen as Australia's most experienced and trusted content creator shares with us her personal journey of how she does life!
In this episode you'll also hear:
- how beautiful friendships and connections can be made at any age
- what it feels like to become an empty nester and how to navigate that period of life
- the intentional decisions both women have made to raise resilient, independent children
- the awful job experience that was Kate's catalyst for a complete change of direction
- what piece of coaching advice got Kate through the most tumultuous time of her life and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Kate Halfpenny here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being