Shifting identities in the power years with Janet Bomza...
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with Janet Bomza. Hailing a highly decorative and deeply influential career, Janet led the exponential growth and transformation of a North American legal practice within a global professional services firm and also successfully built and led a leading national corporate immigration law practice, which was ultimately acquired by PricewaterhouseCoopers. She joins Catherine on the podcast to chat about the nuances of shifting our identity as women from what we do to how we be.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- how the pandemic was a catalyst for Janet to finally surrender her achieving nature to embrace the power of being
- what it feels like to be deeply in the point of transition
- why the Covid lockdowns were a silver lining for Janet and her family
- the practice of taking off the pressure and letting go of fear
- the conversation that Janet had with herself that changed everything and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Janet Bomza here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being