Positivity and defying prognosis with Jennifer Harkness
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with long time friend Jennifer Harkness. Jen shares with us her inspirational story, having had a very similar journey to Catherine growing up with the loss of a parent. From grief and loss to a Parkinson's disease diagnosis, listen as Jen opens up her world of positive mindset and passionate outlook on life.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- whimsical anecdotes form Jen's childhood to the darkest day of her life
- where Jen gets her strong resilience and determination from
- how Jen was eventually able to release all her the emotions she harboured
- the pivotal moment everything changed for Jen as a teenager
- why Jen believes the most empowering thing you can do for children is listen... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Jennifer Harkness here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being