Holding both ends of the emotional spectrum
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats to us and reflects on the last six months, riding the ups and downs of an emotional rollercoaster. Listen as she shares with us insights into her personal life that involve the death of a family matriarch and the excitement of a daughters wedding and just how she navigated the spectrum of emotions that have come up within these experiences.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- the nuances of emotional complexity that came up around both of these life changing events
- the surprising pattern that emerged for Catherine to bring awareness to within her family
- why journaling is such a powerful tool to hold us in periods of turmoil like this
- what giving voice to what you're feeling can do for your energetic and spiritual selves
- how the magical moment of witnessing her daughter get married brought reflections of missing out on that with Catherine's own Mother
- how Catherine is moving into this next stage of life as the custodians of the familial lineage... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being