A French woman's view on the world with Tiphaine Bordes
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with Tiphaine Bordes. Tiphaine came to spend three months with Catherine's family as part of a student exchange program some years ago, listen as she shares with us a French woman's view on Australia and the world.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- Tiphaine's arrival here witnessing Australian icons on the way home from the airport
- navigating the challenges of not speaking the native language
- what made Tiphaine decide on choosing Australia for her exchange
- how Tiphaine moved through the culture shock she experienced
- the difference between the Australian and French school systems... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Tiphaine Bordes here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being