Whole-hearted living with Clare MacGoey
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with Clare MacGoey.
Moving from being a burnt out startup exec, CFO and start up venture capital advisor to a whole-hearted living Coach, listen as Clare candidly shares with us the power of giving herself a permission slip to stop. Clare candidly admits to being certified in people pleasing, highly accomplished in meeting other's needs and successfully getting referred to rehab for exhaustion by the age 40, if you've ever suffered from busy woman syndrome, this is the podcast episode for you!
In this episode you'll also hear:
- why Clare felt she needed a permission slip to stop
- how a spreadsheet helped Clare to finally learn to say 'No'
- how the Hoffman process brought Clare back from exhaustion
- the difference between being energy and doing energy
- what Heart Math is and a basic technique you can try at home... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Clare MacGoey here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being