The key to unlocking your emotional eating habits with Kim Stevenson Farmakis
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with coach and online educator for emotional eaters, Kim Stevenson Farmakis. Using her Empowered Eating method, Kim helps clients to get off the dieting merry-go-round, by diving deep into the root cause of binging not just band-aiding it with another diet. Listen as this recent gold medallist at the IPL World Powerlifting Championships shares many tools and strategies to succeed and create your dream life.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what the major things are that lead people to becoming emotional eaters
- the importance of journaling for self-healing
- how Kim broke generational trauma and live a life she totally loves
- the pattern interrupter you can use to overcome binge eating
- the vital role cortisol plays in shifting weight for women... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Kim Stevenson Farmakis here:
Empowered Eating the book
Connect with Kim on Facebook
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being