A new approach to women's corporate wear with Jenn Duggan
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats to Jenn Duggan an aspiring entrepreneur on the journey to manufacture corporate wear for women. Not just any corporate wear but fashion for professionals that holds psychological an energetic advantages for women... listen as Jenn speaks to us about how she came to create peak women, a social impact brand that is by women, for women supporting women, and for this reason is not just a business but sparking a whole women's movement.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- how to ensure you stand out from the crowd in any public service or career
- why adapting to different people, situations and circumstances has deeply served Jenn
- why Jenn's designs are totally unique and intentionally created to empower whilst also bringing comfort and functionality
- the importance of understanding why what you wear gives an instant first impression
- what surrounding herself with likeminded women in business has done for Jenn's startup journey so far... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Follow Jenn Duggan here:
LinkedIn - Jennlee-jl
Email Jenn here: [email protected]
This podcast is produced by Nikki O'Brien from Quintessential Being