Reframing this time of year...
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats to us in a solo episode about how triggering this time of year can be for her and the juxtaposition of pain intersected with celebration. Listen as she vulnerably dives into the grieving cycle of loss, what having a bad perm taught her and how ultimately these two things brought her to peace with her past.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- why reflection is such a beautiful tool for healing
- why honouring the past shifted her perspective on important events in her life
- making the decision to live her best and most beautiful life
- why identifying your own version of happiness is so important
- how acknowledging and allowing feelings can ultimately lead to freedom... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being