The essence of home with Jane Baxter and Kylie Sandlands...
In this episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast, Catherine chats with Jane Baxter and Kylie Sandland from Essence of Home. Listen as the women share their journey to starting a business together and a beautiful, heart-warming renovation of a women's shelter that brought the whole community together!
In this episode you'll also hear:
- the challenges of being women in business
- why the search for beauty is hardwired into our brain
- how to deal with sentimental clutter in our homes
- what makes nature such a potent healer
- how to use design as a tool for transformation... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Essence of Home here
IG - @essenceofhomeau
FB - @essenceofhomeau
Kylie Sandland, Co-founder of Essence of Home is a highly skilled Organisational Psychologist who has spent the last 27 years contracting to large organizations and government bodies.
Jane Baxter, Co-founder of Essence of Home is a highly motivated professional with a particular passion for business, especially when it comes to spreadsheets.
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being