Reconnecting to who you are after major life changes with Jessica Graham...
Life after divorce can be hard, let alone in the middle of a global pandemic! That's exactly what Jessica Graham chats to us about in the latest episode of the Happiness Hive Podcast. Listen as she vulnerably shares her globe trotting teacher life and how she journaled her way back home to reconnect with the essence of who she truly is.
Jessica is a copywriter and brand strategist helping impact-driven brands highlight their brand personality with messaging that’s rooted in human connection, compassion, and storytelling.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- the middle school moment that changed her family's life trajectory forever
- how she became an international school teacher and the hardest experience of her life
- learning to live in a culture with less freedoms than Jessica had grown up with
- the moment Jessica decided to choose herself
- why loving every version of yourself (past and future) is the key to true happiness.. and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Jessica Graham here:
IG - @jessicagraham.brandstudio
FB - @jessicagraham.brandstudio
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being