Sea changes and the spiritual journey with Jo St George
Transitioning from Canberra to the coast is just the kind of medicine Jo St George needed to fully embrace a change of pace in life, work and everything in between. Listen as Catherine chats with Jo about what retirement looks like and how she is enjoying being in the 'teenage phase' of old age!
Jo St George is a powerful intuitive LifeGuide who lives on the South Coast of NSW with her husband. She is well known for her Kundalini Reiki healings and teachings, oracle card readings, and holistic counselling.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- why Jo feels more empowered now than ever before
- the importance of making community connections when moving to a new area
- what trading high heels for lifestyle joggers did for Jo's mindset
- what kundalini reiki is and how Jo helps others with this energy healing practice
- the inspiring message Jo intuitively pulled from her angel cards for you during the interview... and so much more!
Jo's morning Mantra:
Love Grace and Gratitude to Mother Earth
Love Grace and Gratitude to My Beautiful Heart
Love Grace and Gratitude to others
Love Grace and Gratitude to The Wider World
Love Grace and Gratitude to Spirit
Love Grace and Gratitude to the Universe
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Jo St George here:
IG - @jo_st_george
FB - @jostgeorgelifeguide
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being