Cultivating the courage to step into your purpose with Bree Element
Have you found yourself asking... is this all there is? What if you got everything you ever thought you wanted - or were told by society you should have - and still felt empty and alone? What if the suburban dream was more like a nightmare? In this episode Catherine talks with guest Bree Element about identifying your purpose - but more importantly, having the courage to step into that purpose. For Bree, it starts with building a white timber church in her backyard.
Bree is an in-demand marketer, storyteller, and content strategist locally and nationally. She's worked with some of Australia's most iconic brands, from Sydney Opera House and realestate.com.au to Channel Nine. A mum of three, who runs two businesses, she still feels like there's something missing... Bree is hoping she has the courage to answer her true calling in the months to come.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- the important difference having a mentor when you're young makes in the trajectory of your career
- why there's a significance between the goal line and the soul line
- how both Bree and Catherine find the courage to be who they truly are
- why the secret ingredient to lasting success is the courage to be happy
- how to get clarity about what you want to do and the steps to get there... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Bree Element here:
IG - @bree_qnews
FB - @breeelement
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being