Back from the brink... talking burnout with Amanda Balcombe
Burnout is an epidemic amongst high achieving women... so how do we spot the signs and symptoms before it's too late? In today's episode of the Happiness Hive Catherine chats with Amanda Balcombe about what burnout looks like and give some amazing practical tips on navigating busyness and stress.
Amanda Balcombe is a Health and Mental Fitness coach with a focus on burnout prevention, stress management and mental wellbeing. A former award-winning Financial Adviser, she experienced burnout in 2021 and it became her mission to heal not just herself but use her passion for health and connection to support other high achieving women regain their energy, confidence and enthusiasm for life.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what can happen when we don't listen to our bodies
- the power of vulnerability and helping others
- why prevention is better than cure especially when it comes to burnout
- how Amanda's burnout unfolded and the slow road to recovery
- what was behind her career switch which now has her supporting other high achieving women... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Amanda Balcombe here:
IG - @stillwellness_amandabalcombe
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being