Finding your calling after fifty and EMDR therapy with Caroline Lloyd
Who says you have to slow down once you turn fifty? In this episode Catherine talks with guest Caroline Lloyd about speeding up when everyone around you is slowing down because you've found your true calling. Listen as they discuss how they relate to being busy, EMDR therapy for trauma and advice for women in their fifties!
Dr Caroline Lloyd is a GP with a multifaceted career. After graduating from Monash University she has worked in traditional general practice, women’s health, sexual health, cosmetic dermatology, hypnotherapy and bariatric surgery and has now found her passion in Mental Health. Completing her Masters in Counselling led to training in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) and she now specialises in the treatment of Trauma and Eating Disorders utilising EMDR.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- the season of life Caroline is in now both in career and life
- what the switch is like between being a GP and a EMDR therapist
- how EMDR works with the brain to process trauma
- why Caroline loves using EMDR to help her patients with their mental and emotional health
- the things to remember when you want to achieve a big goal... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Caroline Llyod here:
IG - @emdrdoctor
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being