Personal branding, self discovery, & living your best life after 50 with Jen Bowers
Did you know every brand has it's own personality? Listen as Catherine talks with guest Jen Bowers, the champagne-sipping, coffee-addicted, colorful, and crazy cat lady while she shares with us life anecdotes, business branding advice and all things fifty and fabulous! In this episode we also discuss why every brand has a personality and what knowing that does for messaging your target market.
With over three decades of experience as a Brand Joy Coach & Strategist, Jen Bowers is on a mission to empower women over 40 to create sustainable brands and live their lives in full color. She's the ultimate advocate for those who are ready to step into their greatness and unleash their true potential.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- the power of suggestive language in your business branding
- what Jen's number one foundational branding brick is
- why it is essential to be a flamingo in a flock of seagulls
- what being clear on your values does for your business (and life!)
- the congruency of working with clients that align with you... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Jen Bowers here:
IG - @bringbackyourpink
Email - [email protected]
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being