Being yourself in business and beyond with Bec McFarland
Every successful entrepreneur has a unique and interesting story of how they got there and today's guest on The Happiness Hive podcast, Bec McFarland, is no different. Listen as Bec shares with us how some of her darkest days growing up took her on a radical journey of self-love and ultimately led to a life and business that is deeply fulfilling!
Bec McFarland is a career and business coach and the owner of Pop Your Career and Pop Your Business. Based in Canberra, Australia, Bec is passionate about helping her clients find more fulfilment in their work, whether they're in a traditional role or running their own business. Bec is also the proud host of The Pop Your Business Conference, an annual event dedicated to supporting attendees to grow their businesses with integrity and intention. She is a DISC Advanced® Consultant and Facilitator and NLP Master Practitioner, and has qualifications in business, human resources, training and development and management.
Pop Your Business Conference
Coupon code CATHERINE for $100 off
In this episode you'll also hear:
- how Bec went from the gifted and talented programme in school to being severely bullied
- how her deep love of animals saved Bec from an incredibly abusive relationship
- why it is so important to recognise and name our emotions
- Bec's incredibly selfless love and protection of animals with neonatal birth defects
- how Bec was organically led to being a to Business Coach... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Bec McFarland here:
IG - @popyourbiz
FB - @popyourbiz
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being