Forgiveness as a radical act of rebirth and renewal with Melissa Kid
Have you ever been so hurt by someone, you felt forgiving them would be giving a piece of you away all over again? In this episode of The Happiness Hive Catherine chats to Melissa Kid as she gets raw and vulnerable about the power of forgiveness and how it can actually be a gift of rebirth and renewal. Learn Melissa’s unique forgiveness process so you can set yourself free and embrace a life free of the chains of judgement.
Melissa Kid is a certified Allowing.LoveTM Coach, able to support clients in deep healing and profound spiritual manifestation. Melissa brings a lightness, enthusiasm & joyful practicality to her work. Blending her experience and degrees in Spiritual Psychology, Theatre and Dance, she assists clients in creatively clearing the blocks to the relationships, career and life they want. She serves those ready to let go of limiting patterns and beliefs, negative self-talk and neglect...and ready to allow a life full of ease, joy and grace.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what the process of forgiveness does for you
- the importance of giving your emotions a voice
- how and why celebrating your achievements is important for growth
- the pivotal role of taking micro steps forward
- Melissa's journey of learning to be herself without performance or acting... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Melissa Kid here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being