Seeds of Vitality: Nurturing women using the magic of seed cycling with Melissa Kovacevic
Ready to revolutionise your hormone health well into your golden years? In this episode of The Happiness Hive Catherine chats to Melissa Kovacevic about the power of seed cycling for supporting women's health. Find out why simple seeds hold the key to balancing hormones and unlocking a vibrant life!
The Seed Cycle is an Australian business with a big mission of helping women feel their best, every day. All great things that bloom start with a small seed, and for our founder Mel Kovacevic, this was planted at her wellness clinic, Functional Health Canberra. As an EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique, or ‘tapping’) practitioner, Mel’s clients regularly came to her with hormonal issues like mood irregularity, acne, weight gain, and difficulty conceiving. Mel helped her EFT clients build a bespoke seed cycling routine around their unique hormonal needs, and The Seed Cycle was born!
Use code HAPPY50 at checkout to give the Happiness Hive community 50% off their first month’s subscription.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what seed cycling is and how it benefits women's health
- the power of striving for harmony rather than balance
- Melissa's journey into EFT and functional nutrition
- the pivotal role intuitive eating plays in women's health
- why adding in things rather than eliminating helps create good habits... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Melissa Kid here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being