A Mechanical Mind: An engineer's journey to coaching corporate leadership with Amina Khalifa.
Want to feel inspired by women who dismantle boundaries and shake up industries? That's just how you'll feel listening to today's episode of The Happiness Hive podcast with guest Amina Khalifa! Follow Amina's remarkable journey from Mechanical Engineer in Cairo, Egypt to harnessing the power of NLP and transitioning into coaching corporate leaders. Tune in to explore her transformational odyssey of empowerment and leadership evolution.
Amina Khalifa is a Mechanical Engineer passionate about facilitating leadership & growth. A Certified Emotional Intelligence Consultant, Practitioner, Facilitator & Assessor. A Certified Trainer & Master Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP), an ICF Accredited Co-Active professional Life Coach, A Certified Experiential Learning Trainer, and an ILM Approved Trainer.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what it was like growing up in Egypt
- How Amina's multi-lingual brain thinks and speaks depending on her location and audience
- how important diversity and confidence is in today's world
- the paradox mindset of leadership
- why taking time or self-development is still a priority for Amina... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Amina Khalifa here:
LinkedIn - @Eng Amina Khalifa
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being