4-part Mini Series: Ep 1 Understanding and Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
Are you wishing you could silence that inner critic for good? Do you struggle to recognise your successes, skills and accolades? In this 4 part mini series, Catherine chats to us in a solo episode about understanding and overcoming imposter syndrome to gain more confidence and foster a healthy self-esteem. Listen as she shares her own experiences as well as anecdotes and insights from years of coaching clients to own their brilliance!
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what confidence actually is and why it is different (but connected) to self worth
- how to pursue confidence without being aggressive or arrogant
- the role imposter syndrome and perfectionism plays in leadership
- the actionable ways you can anchor in confidence and let go of self-doubt
- why self awareness is a key component to recognising and managing these feelings... and so much more!
Access the Imposter Syndrome Survival Kit here
Connect with Catherine here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being