4-part Mini Series: Ep 2 The Confidence to be you and embracing authenticity...
Wouldn't it be fun if you could boost your confidence, reduces stress and improves relationships? In this 4 part mini series on Confidence, Catherine chats to us in a solo episode about the role authenticity plays in truly stepping into the most confident version of you. She also gets vulnerable, sharing a story about conflict with a team member that ultimately led to Catherine learning to lead with her natural style.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what tool Catherine found to be instrumental in gaining more self-awareness
- how to better understand and bring out your true identity
- why exploring your identity and the roles, values and strengths you have is key to embracing more confidence
- how to navigate societal or familial pressures while honouring your own authenticity
- why establishing boundaries is imperative to having great confidence... and so much more!
Access the Imposter Syndrome Survival Kit here
Connect with Catherine here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being