4-part Mini Series: Ep 4 Navigating Life Transitions and Building Resilience...
Does navigating life's big transitions sometimes give you a wobble in confidence? Do you wish you could build more resilience? In Part 4 of this mini series on Confidence, Catherine chats to us about being aware of managing and navigating life with confidence and ease, despite (and especially when) it is less than smooth sailing.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- what to do when you lose your mojo
- holding confidence and navigating tricky career transitions
- how to deal with uncertainty and change in your life
- the role self-awareness and emotional intelligence plays in confidence during transition times
- a handy tool to release the big, pent up emotions like anger... and so much more!
Access the Imposter Syndrome Survival Kit here
FREE RESOURCE - The Happiness Checker
Let's Get Limitless Program
Connect with Catherine here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being