Overcoming anxiety and self-doubt amidst constant change with Casey Cumbers...
Adapting to change can be quite challenging, especially when it occurs frequently, often leaving us with minimal time to prepare. In this episode of The Happiness Hive listen as Catherine chats to Casey Cumbers about navigating constant change whilst carving out confidence and powerful personal identity!
Casey is an insurance and financial service professional navigating a career in managing and developing strategic innovation programs whilst moving around the country.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- why a proactive approach to meeting new people can be your biggest ally
- the importance of learning from experiences and moving forward with positivity and self-awareness
- how to cope with sudden change and navigate self-worth and identity amidst it
- why Casey chose to utilise hypnotherapy to help her through some big fear and anxiety
- the positive role embracing opportunities and trusting the process plays in big life change... and so much more!
The Imposter Syndrome Survival Kit
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Casey here:
IG - @kclh28
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being