Intuition, strategy and authenticity in business with Laetitia Andrac
In this episode of the Happiness Hive, we’re joined by the sensational Laetitia Andrac, who shares her knowledge of strategy and intuition in business. From her small-town upbringing in France to her journey to Australia, Laetitia shares her inspiring story of adapting to a new culture and how she learnt to overcome obstacles, even going on to self publish ‘Light It’ a must-read for entrepreneurs. Stay tuned for this transformative conversation that also dips into the piece of showing up authentically in business and in life!
Laetitia Andrac is a remarkable mentor in strategy and energetics, a seasoned entrepreneur, and a captivating podcaster. Her mission is to empower individuals to nurture their soul-aligned businesses with effortless flow and heightened productivity. With a personalised approach, she guides her clients in rekindling their intuitive connection, teaching them how to embrace their own distinctive gifts and potentials.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- how to align businesses with personal vision and purpose
- how to discover authenticity through self-inquiry and patience
- the importance of creating space for intuition to arise
- how success is not simply an overnight occurrence
- the struggles of cultural identity and finding belongingness in a new environment... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
Connect with Laetitia Andrac here:
IG - @essential.shift
FB - @essentialshift.co
Light It book by Laetitia Andrac
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being