How to capture your confidence in the digital era with Maddi Green
Ever wondered how successful individuals navigate the balance of work-life, leadership, and personal growth? In today’s episode of the Happiness Hive, we are joined with Maddi Green who talks about the complexities of work-life balance, early morning radio shows, and the leadership challenges that come with them. She shares practical strategies for juggling work, school, and social life, stressing the importance of task prioritisation and maintaining connections.
Maddi Green is a beautiful soul and recent journalism graduate based in Canberra. Beyond her role as a journalist and reporter at a local radio station, Maddi is a skilled photographer and videographer with a deep passion for capturing the essence of special moments, be it weddings, christenings, or family events.
In this episode you'll also hear:
- how to ask for help and build support networks
- why being driven, proactive, and taking initiative to make things happen works
- how to overcome fear and embrace who you are in photos
- the importance of making time for things you enjoy despite a busy schedule
- life plans, goals and embracing the unknown... and so much more!
Connect with Catherine here:
FB - @happinesshive1
IG - @happinesshive
Connect with Maddi Green here:
This podcast is produced by Nikki Voxx from Quintessential Being